How A Fruit Diet Helps The Person
It is only in the past three decades or so that people have taken to eating processed foods on most occasions. Traditionally people have been fruit eaters and it must be said that the fruits of those times were much richer in fiber content and nutrients too. The supermarkets of today are filled to the tiles with fruits of all kinds and manners. It still remains the best option to use when it comes to having a fill and having the right amount of nutrients as well.
Positive to using guava fruits
- Blood sugar control: One of the positive sides to using guava in the diet is that it is possible to have a better control over the blood sugar. An equally interesting fact is that it is possible to have extracts done from the guava leaves and bark to help manage the blood sugar levels.
- Boost condition of the heart: It is believed that with the concentration of vitamins and anti-oxidants, it is possible to protect the heart from the free radicals which would otherwise damage the organ. The useful cholesterol levels have been known to have been increased and the LDL levels lowered significantly. A boosted heart is also one of the better signs of good health.
- Moderation in BP: The blood pressure of a person does give out the overall condition of a person’s circulatory and respiratory systems. Anything that does improve the condition of the functioning must welcome in all earnest. Guava extracts have been known to have the ability to stabilize blood pressure and to control illness.
- Cyclic pain: Most women during their menstrual cycles do undergo some kind of distress and discomfiture. Having a guava every morning in such conditions and regularly sticking to a guava diet would bring added benefits to the women as such.
- Helps digestion: Guava fruit helps smoothen out digestion. It acts as curative effect as well as a boosting role in the digestive processes. In summer, with high day time temperatures, it is often the one thing to use guava fruits or extracts from the guava plant to fortify the system. The fibrous nature of the fruit helps in cleaning out the bowels all the time.
- Weight control: The guava fruit has multiple roles in the weight control of people. On the one hand, it helps regulate the weight of the person till it is maintained at a steady state. Obese or overweight people can hope to reduce weight significantly by the intake of guava extracts and such preparations.
- Prevents the growth of cancer cells: There has been strong evidence that guava extract and guava fruits can help control the growth of cancerous cells most of the time. Although a complete cure is not recognized, the intake of the extracts does boost the immunity system and help maintain a healthy consistency.
The benefits to using guava and its extracts have been given in the above. It strengthens the need to follow a fruit based diet as opposed to a processed food diet.